IT resume writer service
Struggling to brag about your programming skills, frameworks and business impact in an IT resume? We have a team of 100+ writers who compose resumes for IT professionals across all domains, helping them get tangible results in a job search.
Our information technology resume service is suited for your needs
Software developers, data scientists, and system analysts are great at coding, analyzing requirements and coming up with viable IT solutions. Yet, many great professionals struggle to articulate their value on paper and get overlooked. That's when resume writers come in. An expert from our IT resume writing service can present your experience in the best way for the position.
Another challenge that every IT professional faces is describing their tech skillset to non-technical recruiters and hiring managers. You have to use the right wording, otherwise, not only the HR professionals might not understand your background, but also the resume might be tossed by the applicant software.
Our IT resume writing services thoroughly monitor the job market and anticipate the employers' demands. We can tailor your resume for any position in IT to help it get noticed and shortlisted. We also offer flexible pricing and ongoing communication with your IT resume writer. No matter if you're at the beginning of an IT career or are an IT manager, we got you covered.
When does it make sense to seek IT resume writing services?
- You are switching to information technology from other industry. Job seekers entering the IT sphere are often not aware of how the hiring process work and what technical recruiter pays attention to. IT resume writers can tweak your document and make it more appealing to the industry.
- You are just out of college. Entry-level IT professionals should emphasize their academic accomplishments, internships, programming projects and other activities. If you're not sure how to do it right, our in-house experts will make your application stand out even despite the lack of experience.
- You want to be promoted to manager. IT managers need to describe skills and traits different from those of a software engineer or system analyst. Our writing wizards can highlight your ability to organize processes, manage teams and get work done.
- You would like to get hired ASAP! Resumes crafted by resume writing services typically generate more feedback from employers and more interview calls. Pro writers are aware of the best practices, understand the principles of keywording and focus on your achievements rather than tasks, and their knowledge works for your employability.
The benefits of ResumePerk.com
- Turnaround from 24 hours. If you're time-pressed in your job search, we can deliver your brand-new resume the next day. And if you're not, our standard delivery term is under 5 days, which is much faster that most resume companies offer.
- Competent writers. All IT resumes are composed by our experienced and certified writers who have relevant university degrees. We work with in-house writers who are English speakers, so your career is in safe hands.
- 100% custom writing. We create each resume for IT industry from scratch and customize it for the job posting. No templates or pre-written text - we write each piece exclusively for you, so it promotes your unique experience and skillset.
- Satisfaction guarantee. Our information technology resume service will rewrite the document in case further improvements are needed. The number of rewrites is unlimited within the 2-week revision period.
- Confidentiality guarantee. Any information you share with us remains in secret and is visible only to your writer. We never store or publish personal details of our customers, and delete resumes from our database soon after delivery.
- Friendly customer support. We serve IT professionals from the US, UK, Canada and globally, so we are availabe on chat 24/7. Contact us to discuss how we can help you today to advance your information technology career.
Irresistible IT resumes for every professional
We compose 100% custom, keyword-rich documents for any occupation in IT including:
- IT project managers
- IT directors
- Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Systems analysts
- IT customer service
- Web developers
- User interface developers
- Senior cybersecurity engieers
What details should an information technology resume contain?
When writing an IT resume it's necessary to consider the specifics of the industry. Here are the elements you need to incorporate to find a dream job faster:
- Remember about length limitations. Modern resumes are 1-2 pages in length, and recruiters frown upon longer documents. Prioritize your experience to include only the most recent and relevant facts, and maybe skip the out-of-date facts and jobs.
- Technology skills. The best information technology resumes have a separate section that lists skills and competencies. These can include programming languages (SQL, Java, Python, C#), frameworks (ASP.NET, .NET Framework, PHP), databases (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL server), and others depending on your specialization.
- Links to your online portfolio or GitHub account. If your target job requires a lot of coding, follow the principle "show, don't tell". Include the link to an online resource where your code is published so that the company could review it and evaluate your skillset.
- List soft skills. Working in information technology industry isn't solely about technologies and software. You have to cooperate effectively with your team, management and other departments. So, highlight your ability to cooperate, take the initiative and talk to non-technical audience.
- Include accurate contact details. Double-check the phone number, email, and make sure the resume file opens correctly on different devices. Otherwise, you may lose chance for an interview.
- Use keywords from the job posting. Because companies use an applicant tracking system, you need to adjust the resume to each job posting. For instance, if the vacancy lists such requirements as technical support, information systems, quality assurance, use these keywords in this exact form.
- Brag about accomplishments. Whether you write an IT project manager, data analyst or IT manager resume, focus on tangible results and accomplishments. Example: "Led the development of solutions that accelerated the bidding process by 35% and shortened the sales cycle by 40%".
- Format professionally. Formatting and design of an information technology resume should draw the attention of the reader and be easy on the eye at the same time. Use fonts, capitalization and design elements consistently, and leave enough white space between sections.
Our writing experts stick to these and many more principles when composing resumes for clients. Order a resume writing service today with a 20% welcome discount, and enjoy the countless benefits of cooperation with an expert who cares for your success.
Other career-related documents we offer
In addition to a resume, effective job searching is impossible to imagine without these documents:
- Cover letters. 45% of recruiters reject resumes that don't include a cover letter. Moreover, you can use it to explain career gaps or career transition, as well as show your motivation for joining this particular company.
- LinkedIn profile. Most employers look up for candidates online. A complete and informative LinkedIn profile will boost your chance for an interview and serve as a social proof of your professionalism.
- Thank-you letter. This letter gives an opportunity to express interest in a role once again in a courteous manner, and stay top of mind for a hiring manager.
What makes our resume writing service your best choice?
Fast and convenient process
Our clients are busy professionals, so we've streamlined the ordering process. It takes 15 minutes to place an order. You don't have to schedule a strategy session on the phone, as you can message your writer anytime. The complete resume will be sent to your inbox. You'll get an editable resume in DOCX so that you could update it in the future.
Communication is the key
We believe that communication with the wrtier improve the quality of the final product. That's why we encourage information technology professionals to provide writers with details if they ask to and discuss the project in detail. The more writer knows about your professional history and career goals, the better IT resume they'll be able to compose.
Premium package for an it manager or director
If you want to receive the best information technology resume possible, choose one of the premium options. For example, you may choose one of our Top 10 writers to draft your resume, proofreading by a PhD editor, or prioritized customer service. Receive a superior service at a slightly higher fee and streamline your job search.
Our resume writing services accept only the best writers. We thoroughly test all applicants for command of English and resume writing skills before cooperating with them. Our team comprises of highly educated and experienced writers and former HR managers. With 100+ writers and editors on our team, we can deliver great resumes fast even if your deadline is 24 hours.
Let IT resume services assist with your job search
The technology industry is highly competitive and offers tremendous opportunities for growth. Expand your options by getting a professional resume that showcases your skills and expertise. Contact us to claim your 20% discount and get closer to the employment of your dreams.