Finance resume writers that deliver the best results
Finance managers, investment advisors and business analysts face enormous competition when applying for jobs. Our team helps busy finance professionals get noticed for their dream jobs by preparing 100% custom, keyword-rich resumes that promote their accomplishments and impact.
Check out the available discounts and save more than $100 with us! Unlike other websites, we offer the lowest prices on the market, yet quality is the priority!
Why choose our finance resume writing service?
- Customized writing. Each professional resume is done by our team from scratch, no plagiarism or templates. Therefore, a resume distinguishes you from other applicants and shows your unique value.
- Timely delivery. While other resume writing services take weeks to draft your finance resume, we deliver each order within 5 days or less. We also offer a rush 24-hour delivery if you need to apply ASAP.
- Competent writers. Our resume writers have years of experience with resumes and a profound understanding of how finance and accounting industry works. You can rest assured that the writer has the right expertise to compose a strong document.
- All job search documents in one place. In addition to a resume, we can prepare a custom cover letter, targeted LinkedIn profile and a concise thank-you note. Save up to 20% by purchasing a resume package.
- Unlimited revisions. Our resume writing services offer 2 weeks of free amendments. Just forward your comments or suggestions to the writer, and they will update the written resume until it fully meets your requirements.
- Customer support 24/7. Our support team is open and accepts your orders 24/7. Our mission is to serve clients across the North America and beyond, so you can contact us anytime to receive a free consultation or resolve an issue.
Get noticed for your next finance or investment banking job
If you dreamed about working for Wall Street banks or oversee operations on capital markets, it's high time that you pursued your dream career. According to the statistics, employment of financial analysts is projected to grow 5% by 2029, and finance managers jobs will grow by 15%. However, the prestige associated with the finance industry as well as the lucrative salary attract many ambitious professionals.
To get more attention from employers across the finance sector, consider finance resume writing services. Recruiters spend mere seconds reviewing each resume; and, frankly speaking, they look for a reason not to hire you. An experienced finance resume writer eliminates any resume shortcomings that might turn off the hiring manager. Instead, we focus on tangible results, competitive skills and impressive accomplishments.
Just like any finance professional is familiar with the terms "hedge funds", "private equity" and "mergers and acquisitions", our resume group knows the ups and downs of career trends, resume practices and hiring in the banking industry. Whether you're a bank teller or a CFO, our team can prepare a professional resume that represents your strengths effectively for your target position.
We offer resumes for all finance professionals
We serve clients at all jobs associated with finance industry, including:
- Budget Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Chief Financial Officer
- Investment Advisor
- Loan Officer
What are the elements of a successful finance resume?
Our resume writers who composed thousands of resumes for clients recommend that each resume should include as follows:
- A professional email. Finance recruiters dislike unprofessional email addresses. Make sure that you're using an email that consists of your first and second name.
- A persuasive career summary. Summary of qualifications is meant to capture the reader's attention. You can do so by mentioning some of your accomplishments, important certifications, areas of expertise or unique skills. A resume writer recommends that you write 3-4 sentences in the summary section.
- List of hard skills. The best finance resume samples usually display such skills as statistical analysis, cost accounting, financial reporting, analytical skills, and corporate finance knowledge. Use between 8 and 16 skills and try to focus on industry-specific ones, avoiding generic skills like communication, time management, or teamwork.
- Finance computer skills. Strong technology skills can be a huge plus for considering you for a position. A pro resume writer recommends that you include such tech skills as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), proficiency in Excel, Quickbooks, business intelligence or tax preparation software.
- Relevant certifications. Apart from a formal degree, some certifications are considered valuable by employers. Examples of such certifications are CPA, CFP, CFA, and CMA. You can also mention these certifications in a resume summary and a cover letter for a better visibility.
- Measurable accomplishments. As a finance pro, you know the value of numbers and percentages. Illustrate your accomplishments with the previous employer with figures to show costs cut, money saved, sales increased, etc. In this way, you will show your value for business and get more interviews.
- Information about education. A formal degree in finance is a must for many managerial positions. List your school, degree and academic awards with confidence.
- Detailed work experience. Describe your past jobs reverse chronologically, focusing on the most important responsibilities that made a difference. Experts recommend that you list 5-6 most recent jobs only. You may also add short company profiles in case the recruiter has questions about company size or industry.
- Relevant keywords. You need to adapt the resume for a target job posting. Use the keywords from the job posting to make sure that your application passes the ATS. If you struggle to pick the right keywords, consider a professional resume writer.
- Volunteering, internships, and unpaid experience. Students and graduates can list their unpaid experience to give an idea of skills they have so far. You can describe internships or voluntary positions as real jobs, focusing on your impact and listing responsibilities.
- Neat and attractive visual presentation. Each resume section should be clearly divided. Use the same font and formatting throughout the document. It is acceptable to use color to highlight the most important details.
- 1-2 pages in length. Professional resume writing services recommend that you do not exceed 2 pages. Students and entry-level professionals need to limit their resumes to one page. Take into account that longer resumes may not be accepted.
Is it possible to get a resume service for free?
It is not possible to get a professional resume writing service free of charge as it takes time and writer's expertise. However, at Resumeperk.com we help every job-seeker for free in the following ways:
- Career advice and tips in our blog. Subscribe for our blog to receive helpful information about resume writing, career building and interviewing. Our resume writer shares these tips for free.
- Free resume critique. Curious how employers see your resume? Send the resume to us, and receive a detailed email covering its strengths and areas for improvement. Our resume reviewers respond within 1-2 business days.
Got stuck in your career? Contact our finance resume writing services
Whether you're at the beginning of your careers path in finance or are an experienced manager, we can provide you with an effective resume that sells your skills. Try our resume writing services today - we offer 20% off to every new customer. With 98% customer satisfaction rate, we are assured that we can exceed your expectations.
Keep in touch!
Subscribe now and receive information about our services.
- Receive free resume tips from our experts every week;
- Find out more how to succeed on an interview;
- How to define your advantages and disadvantages;
- How to choose effective resume writing service;
- How to increase efficiency of your job search.