Empower your career with our teacher resume service
100% custom written, original resumes for teachers, tutors and professors. 24-hour rush turnaround. A team of 100+ resume writers and editors who are ready to provide you with a spotless resume adjusted to your career goals.
Why rely on our teacher resume writing service?
- Writing from scratch - effective job search requires a customized approach. Our resume writer creates a document exclusively for you and additionally tailors it for a target job, helping you distinguish from other applicants.
- Effective templates - for every teacher resume we use custom built templates that draw attention and look professionally at the same time. The writer picks and adjusts the design so that it enhances resume content and makes accomplishments "pop".
- Best-in-class writers - each employee of our teacher resume service has an HR background or 1+ year of experience with resumes. That is, we know the challenges of getting hired as a teacher and help present your credentials in the best way.
- Unlimited adjustments and support - sometimes resume writing requires more than one round of revisions. Our teacher resume services offer unlimited updates within 14 days since the delivery date, and we keep improving the document until it's A+.
- Packages for teaching job search - resume is your primary career marketing tool, but adding a cover letter and a keyword-rich LinkedIn profile raises your interview chances. Our team offers comprehensive job-hunt packages with 20% discounts.
- Smooth delivery without delays - as a teacher, you know that deadline matters. Your teacher resume writer will submit a completed resume within the deadline. And if we fail to deliver on time, you can claim a partial refund.
Teaching resume writing services work as a pathway to great jobs
Education industry offers promising career opportunities for those eager to teach and inspire young minds. No matter your teaching experience and specialization, the world that follows the ideas of lifelong learning will also need talented educators. However, to get hired fast, you need to be just as skilled in persuading the school or university that you have the right traits and qualifications.
Professional resume writing services serve as a reliable helper in updating your old resume or drafting one from scratch. A seemingly easy process, resume writing holds multiple stumbling points. How many pages should it be? What are keywords and how to place them right? Where to put your accomplishments in teaching profession and should you put education above experience? Our in-house resume writers know answers to these and many concerns.
The experts of our resume writing service have written hundreds of resumes. Therefore, we gained understanding what works in getting a teacher noticed and shortlisted, and what doesn't. Perfection is our motto - we polish the writing style, accuracy and layout so that the finalized documents communicate your professional value, not just routinely list the employment history. We don't promise a teacher interview, but 98% of our clients are satisfied with our services and give us 5-star rating.
We compose resumes for all teaching and education professionals
- University professors
- Research associates
- Special education teachers
- Directors of educational technology
- Learning & development coordinators
- Health educators
- Primary education teachers
- Library technicians
What our customers say: teacher resume writing services reviews
"After a long gap in my career I was struggling to get a job. These guys wrote an excellent curriculum vitae for me, and eventually I could choose between three offers from different schools. Thanks a lot!"Mary F.
"I was looking for a first job after college and didn't know how to compose a proper resume. I faced a lot of rejections before a friend recommended this company to me. My writer was a real professional who asked me lots of questions about my desired education career, and then provided me with one of the best resumes I've ever seen."Joel K.
"As an assistant professor, I wrote lots of research papers but obviously needed help with writing my own resume. Career experts from Resumeperk.com improved my applications documents a lot which helped me to get a dream job with an Ivy League university."Olivia B.
What does a resume writer do to improve your resume?
The strategy for writing a teacher resume depends on many factors. Do you apply to traditional public school, charter school or special education school? Or maybe, you want to be a university professor or online tutor? Are you making the first steps in your career or qualified enough to apply for an executive-level position? The experts of our teacher resume writing services take these details into account when composing resumes and cover letters for clients. In particular, our professionals work on these elements of a CV:
- We organize the employment history starting from the most recent teaching role to the older ones which are of less interest.
- We describe the job duties in a way that emphasizes results of your actions and your contribution rather than listing a mundane list of responsibilities.
- We use strong action verbs (i.e. Initiated, Developed, Streamlined, or Directed) to portray you as an individual willing to take charge and bring positive results.
- We highlight accomplishments as the most important part of your teacher resume that proves your excellent performance and potential.
- We add a catchy summary of qualifications which serves as a 3-4 sentence caption for your career interests and strengths.
- We list your education - for someone in a teaching job, excellent educational background is always a huge plus!
- We stress your proficiency with technology. In modern circumstances, skills with remote teaching and office software are essential.
- We remove the irrelevant. Non-related jobs, secondary activities or outdates skills - we get rid of the fluff to focus on the cruical information that matters for getting you interviewed.
- We insert keywords. Send us a link to the job, and your resume writer will seamlessly tailor the document for the opening.
- We perfect the formatting. The writer handpicks fonts, formatting types and design so that it additionally emphasizes your best side.
- We edit and proofread. Typos serve as turn-offs to some hiring managers, so we ensure the accuracy of grammar and punctuaion.
- We are always in touch. You can message the writer assigned by our teacher resume service to discuss your goals or ask for free amendments.
Improve your career prospects with our resume writers
Educaion sector is prospected to reach around USD 1,949.99 billion by 2025. This makes education a promising career path. Yet, to take advantage of all opportunities, you need a resume that clearly communicates your professional value to employers. ResumePerk.com is very selective about the writers we hire. Every professional has a BA or MA degree or a resume writing certification. We test every writer for English proficiency and resume skills to provide our customes with excellent resumes in any field.
We value your time and therefore don't schedule lengthy, dull consultations. You can discuss the project with the writer whenever you want and in the level of detail you find sufficient. We don't allow delays neither in resume delivery nor in communication, as we believe everything should work fast in the modern world. That's why our customer service team works 24/7, even on national holidays.
A good resume writer can contribute a lot to your career success and bring you desired interviews. Every new customer is eligible for a 20% discount, no matter how big or small your order is. Receive a spotless resume that positions you right for a job search.
Keep in touch!
Subscribe now and receive information about our services.
- Receive free resume tips from our experts every week;
- Find out more how to succeed on an interview;
- How to define your advantages and disadvantages;
- How to choose effective resume writing service;
- How to increase efficiency of your job search.