Professional Entry-Level Resume Writing Service
Have limited work experience? No worries. We create 100% customized, keyword-rich resumes for entry-level job-seekers. Our resume writers emphasize the skills needed for the job, helping professionals across all industries get more interviews!
Why choose us?
Original resume writing
We build each resume from scratch based on your life experiences and career goals. No templates or pre-written bullets. You will receive a resume that reflects your unique value for hiring managers.
We have 100+ professional resume writers and editors. Each writer has a Bachelor's degree or above and 2+ years of experience with entry-level resumes. This allows us to provide timely and efficient services.
Our deadlines vary from 24h to 5 days, and you can choose the term that works for you. We guarantee the delivery of your first draft on time. If we fail to keep our promise, we will refund your payment.
We offer a 2-week free revisions period. Just email your comments to the writer and they will make the necessary edits until you are satisfied. This approach helped us achieve a 98% customer satisfaction rate.
Adapted for applicant tracking software
We deliver resumes in the ATS-friendly format. The writer also adjusts resume content so that it contains relevant keywords. This is done to get your resume through the ATS that most companies use.
Customer support 24/7
We are always online to consult you for free or answer the questions about our resume writing service. Live chat is online 24/7, no days off. You can also message the writer directly, anytime.
The advantages of our entry-level resumes
Not all entry-level resume writing services are the same. ResumePerk.com offers you the following advantages:
- Resume services adapted for graduates and young professionals. We focus on experiences that companies seek in entry-level candidates, helping you get noticed.
- An editable Word format. You can further update the resume, using the same professional format multiple times.
- Put education into spotlight. When the work experience is limited, your professional resume writer will focus on education and extracurricular activities to show your potential.
- Summary that presents your personal brand. We believe in power of resume summaries and add them to each resume to inform the hiring manager about your strengths and aspirations.
- A consulting approach. Our writers are responsive to your comments. Talk to the writer to discuss your career goals and expectations - this will help them create a perfect resume.
- Quick process. No long interviews on the phone! Just fill out the questionnaire and attach other files that may be helpful, and our expert resume writers start working immediately!
- One-page resume. For every entry-level applicant, we prepare on-page resumes that recruiters consider ideal. All resume formats we use are approved by recruiters!
Our professional resume writers can make the difference in your interview chances
Every graduate knows this struggle. You are supposed to have experience to get hired. But how on earth do you gain that experience if nobody offers you a job?
The good news is, it is quite possible to get shortlisted and hired even without experience. But for that, you should take resume writing seriously. Simply listing your degree and two summer jobs won't make the cut.
You have to present your college activities, internships and coursework in a way that compels the employer. In a way that shows your relevance to the role and the readiness to be self-taught. This is exactly what we do at ResumePerk.com - show your unique knowledge and value even though professional experience is limited.
College students and graduates often make mistakes that lead to rejections and frustration. Do not fall into this trap. Rely on our customized resume services for help, and we will do our best to market you for that dream job!
The services we offer
For a successful job search, you need to think beyond resume. We offer extra career services including:
- Cover letter. 45% of recruiters won't consider resumes without a letter whatsoever. The writer will help describe your specific experiences and soft skills.
- LinkedIn profile. Enhance your online presense and get found by recruiters who fill an entry level position. We will build a customized, keyword optimized profile to boost your visibility.
- Thank-you note. Leave a lasting impression after the interview by sending a concise, focused note. Little college grads do it, so you'll inevitably stay top of mind. Moreover, 37% of recruiters reject candidates who don't follow up.
- Resume editing. An entry level resume writer will check if your resume misses something, has the wrong format or grammar errors.
- Interview tips. Get personalized interview advice from our resume consultant and boost your interview skills for the next job.
You can order a resume only or a complete resume package with a complimentary cover letter and other necessary documents. Full resume package goes with great economy, so use your chance to get fully prepared.
Find the best writer to work on your entry-level resume
If you care about the quality of your resume, you are probably seeking a certified professional resume writer or a person with equivalent experience. If so, you've come to the right place.
Our company employs experienced and certified writers who have completed thousands of resumes and cover letter papers for 65+ industries. We will connect you to the writer in your industry who knows how to help you land interviews.
Instead of exposing lack of real world experience, we will highlight the practical experiences you do have (such as volunteering, internships, part-time jobs or being in an athletic team).
Affordable resume and cover letter services
When you consider buying your first resume, money is an important concern. You have a student debt and aren't earning money so far.
Good news: it's possible to get a professional resume without spending hundreds of dollars. Our company offers entry-level resume writing services under $120. This price includes writing a new resume from scratch, tailoring to a job posting, formatting and design.
Moreover, specifically for graduates we offer 20% off your first order. Contact us on chat to get a code and save on your entry-level resume.
The secrets of effective resume writing with no experience
Add details about education
A degree is your most significant accomplishment so far. Don't hesitate to brag it in much detail to let the employers know about your rich knowledge of theory in your area of knowledge.
List your academic accomplishments such as Dean's list, Summa Cum Laude, student competitions, and sports contests. Include courses relevant to your target job. Consider adding your thesis, if relevant, to showcase your research skills.
Use a professional title
More often than not, entry-level professionals send resumes without a title and leave the recruiter wondering what position they're aiming for. Don't make this mistake. Include a job title that best matches your abilities and interests, for example, Administrative Assistant or Accounting Specialist.
Some experts also recommend copying the title from the job posting. This may be also reasonable, but it's necessary to make sure that the rest of resume content complies with this copied title.
Write an informative objective
Objective statements help students and graduates share their expectations from the job. Yet, they also need to inform why the employer should hire you over others. The ideal objective includes your key qualifications plus the type of industry or company you'd like to join, or the type of work you are interested in. 3-4 sentences are enough to get the recruiter interested.
Skills section can help you pass the ATS and catch the recruiter's eye. The general rule is, you need to list hard skills in the first place. This includes software, programming languages, specific procedures or methodologies in your field, foreign languages, etc. 8 to 16 skills are the optimal length.
Another important rule: list obvious skills (such as email, MS Word, or teamwork) only if the job posting contains them. In this case, they serve as keywords and using them will improve your interview chances.
Emhasize the experience you have
If you have unpaid relevant experience gained through volunteer work or internships, describe it as real jobs. List your role, responsibilities and results of work, if any. Since these aren't real jobs, and resume space is limited, 3- bullets for each role will suffice.
How to make resume stand out if the jobs (or volunteering activities) are irrelevant? Include them anyway, but look at them through the lens of your target job. If you have an administrative assistant role in mind, say that a cashier role taught you to handle cash, keep things organized, resolve conflicts, etc.
Time to streamline your job search
It's a proven fact that professinally prepared resumes bring more interviews. Our American or British writer will draft a unique resume in line with modern resume trends. Order resume writing services with a satisfaction guarantee and a 20% off, and be confident during your job search!
Keep in touch!
Subscribe now and receive information about our services.
- Receive free resume tips from our experts every week;
- Find out more how to succeed on an interview;
- How to define your advantages and disadvantages;
- How to choose effective resume writing service;
- How to increase efficiency of your job search.