Pay someone to write my resumes – Hire a resume writer
Bad resumes can be costly for your job search and career in general. Hire a resume creator that has the needed credentials and industry expertise in resume writing. Impress the recruiters with a sleek writing style and land more interviews.
Having a well-written resume is imperative for your job search
Resumes matter more than you may think. Companies use them for ATS screening of applicants and the hiring managers evaluate your fit for the company. On each stage of the hiring process, your candidacy may be approved or rejected based on the information you provide in a resume. With this in mind, you want to submit a perfect application that is focused on accomplishments and other positives.
If your resume needs some improvement, don’t entrust this task to just anyone. A friend who doesn’t have industry expertise or a random freelance writer cannot guarantee a good result with your resume. If you consider to pay someone to write my resume, be sure to find a professional resume writer. Our company can grant you benefits as follows:
- 100% original writing – the writer composes your resume from the ground up, using your old resume or questionnaire as a starting point. No pre-written resumes or samples – your resume will be truly one of its kind and show your unique value.
- Qualified writers – our staff writers have a certification or at least a Bachelor’s degree. An experienced writer who understands your industry and the best practices in writing will be composing your resume, so a flawless result is guaranteed.
- Money back guarantee – if you believe the writer did not follow your instruction or didn’t deliver the resume in due time, we’ll return your money. Working with our services is absolutely risk-free for you.
- Unlimited amendments – want some corrections to be made into a written resume? No problem. The writer will polish and adjust the document until it fully meets your requirements, and all edits come for free within 14 days.
- Support round the clock – our online support consultant is online at any time of day and night. No matter what time zone you’re in, our assistant in chat will help you choose the service, resolve a technical issue, and more.
- 98% satisfaction rate – we go on great lengths to improve customer experience. Most of our clients leave satisfied with the quality of writing, communication, and customer service we provide. Take a look at what exactly customers say about us.
What our clients say
“I ordered a resume + cover letter package. The writer did a wonderful job on both design and content – I didn’t realize I had so many accomplishments in my career before I saw my new resume!”
“I was making a transition from a sales job to online marketing. Getting an interview was hard, so I turned to Resumeperk.com for help. And I finally got a junior digital marketer position with a marketing agency in Chicago. Thank you so much!”
“I was trying to put my resume together, but didn’t get any interviews. I was skeptical about paying someone to do my resume at first, but you guys exceeded all expectations. I haven’t got a job yet, but already have three interviews planned for this week”
“My writer Alison wrote a good resume for a remote job. Now, I’ve realized my dream – I live in Thailand and work as a remote software developer.”
“I bought a LinkedIn profile building and haven’t regretted it. I don’t have to look for jobs – recruiters contact me with a well-paying job openings, and I’m very optimistic about my job prospects.“
“A friend of mine recommended your services. I was considered for a promotion, and the resume you’ve done for me persuaded my boss that I’ve got the right qualifications for a management position. I’ve landed that promotion and a pay raise, and couldn’t thank you enough.”
“The CV writing service is perfect. The writer answered my questions promptly, gave me some helpful interview tips, and the way my resume looked was beyond expectations.”
“The resume and a cover letter you’ve done for me were just amazing. Now I got a job with Microsoft. Thank you so much!”
“I didn’t realize that cover letter was this important for getting your hired. The writer tailored my cover letter for a job posting, and the hiring manager told me that my letter impressed them even though I didn’t have all the needed qualifications for a job.”
What are the signs showing that you need the help of resume writers?
All joob seekers can benefit from working with an experienced resume maker. Such cooperation can help you avoid the common resume mistakes, polish your presentation and strengths, and improve your interview chances. But in some cases, hiring a pro is essential for your career:
- You aren’t getting interviews. The primary goal of the resume is to generate interview calls from employers. If it fails to bring you interviews, it means that your resume has certain shortcomings.
- You’ve had issues in your career. Job-seekers with employment gaps, inconsistent career history (like switching careers too often) or job-hopping can turn off the employers. A professional writer can explain these issues so that they don’t look like ‘red flags’ to recruiters.
- You’re not sure what to include. Should you include that part-time job from five years ago? And how about freelance copywriting projects? The lack of focus and strategy can prevent you from making the right impression.
- Writing isn’t your cup of tea. To craft a persuasive resume, you certainly need strong written communication skills. Grammar and syntax issues, wrong word choice and other issues in writing can turn the picky hiring managers off.
- Your resume doesn’t make things clear. If, upon reading your resume, people ask “So, what exactly do you specialize in?” or “What are your strengths and what you’ve accomplished?”, it needs work. Your resume should answer these questions clearly.
How to find a trusted resume writing service?
If you are thinking “I need to hire someone to write my resume”, you should remember that the outcome of your job search depends on the person you hire. In particular, to find a good resume company, do the following things first:
- Check the writer’s qualifications. Trustworthy companies are always upfront about writers’ qualifications. On our website, we hire experienced writers with a Bachelor’s degree or above, or former HR professionals. If the company says that they have “good writers”, or claim that your resume will be written by freelancers, it’s a warning sign.
- Search for customer feedback. Check out the company reviews on the independent reviews platforms, or browse the testimonials. Reliable and experienced companies will have at least plenty of positive testimonials.
- Ask them about the prices and terms of work. Good companies aren’t secretive about deadlines, prices, and the process. On our website you can find all the needed information about pricing and terms of service. If the resume writer doesn’t publish this information and suggests that you email them for a quote, it’s better to save your time and stay away from such a company.
- Browse guarantees. Before you buy a resume, check out the guarantees the company offers. Will they revise your resume in case you don’t like the first draft? Do they offer refunds and when? A company that doesn’t offer refunds under any circumstances shouldn’t be trusted.
Don’t entrust your resume writing to just someone! Take your time to evaluate the companies, their services and fees. Or, simply place an order with our agency – our resume writers are native English speakers with resume writing experience. New clients are eligible for 20% off, and if you’re a returning customer, you can claim a lifelong discount.
More extras you can get from our writers
No matter your career level and industry, our resume experts will get you covered. Order today and explore countless benefits you won’t find anywhere else:
- Unique writing and custom design of your resume from the leading resume experts
- Keywording and tailoring for the job listing you’ve provided to help you pass the ATS
- Urgent 24-hour delivery while maintaining the high standards of writing
- Editing of your resume performed by a PhD in-house editor
- Help with a cover letter and LinkedIn profile to power up your job search
- Message your writer anytime – we encourage direct cooperation with your expert
- Discounts, bonuses and loyalty programs.