Healthcare executive resume writers
We draft resumes for every professional in healthcare industry from intern to chief hospital executive. We combine personalized approach, awareness of the hiring practices in healthcare and excellent writing skills to help our customers succeed in a highly competitive job market.
Check out the available discounts and save more than $100 with us! Unlike other websites, we offer the lowest prices on the market, yet quality is the priority!
What kinds of healthcare resume services do we offer?
- Resumes - resume is the first touchpoint with a potential employer. Our resume writing service prepares custom resumes that correspond with your career goals and hiring trends in the healtchare industry.
- CVs - CV is needed for some research and teaching positions. Your resume writer will compile a comprehensive history of your academic, clinical and research activities to persuade the target institution that you're the best fit.
- Cover letters - 45% of recruiters reject resumes if the cover letter is not attached! Don't miss your chance to be considered and receive better results from your job search with a persuasive and targeted letter.
- LinkedIn profiles - recruiters typically look up for candidates in this professional social media. A keyword-rich profile will help you get found by more reputable employers and boost your online presence which is essential for any healthcare executive.
- Thank-you notes - soft skills are in-demand for any healthcare professionals. Show your business etiquette, stay top of mind and boost your job chances by sending a concise thank-you letter after the interview.
- Healthcare career tips - our resume writers share free pointers on resume writing, acing interviews and building a career in a blog. You can also order professional interview tips along with the resume to be 100% ready for the trickiest interview questions.
Give your career a head start with our healthcare resume writing service
The healthcare industry offers one of the most rewarding and prestigious careers out there. Physicians, healthcare educators and those working in a healthcare administration enjoy lucrative salaries, great job prospects and prestige associated with their career. Moreover, healthcare jobs are projected to grow 15% by 2029, thus giving job seekers excellent opportunities for career development.
At Resumeperk.com, we provide every healthcare professional with custom written resume matched to their career needs. Writing a resume for a pediatrics intern and a Chief Clinical Officer aren't the same thing as they require different focus. The experts of our resume writing services are well-trained to create a document perfectly matched to your needs and help you get more job offers.
Our team comprises of experienced resume writers and editors who are familiar with the hiring process specific to healthcare. Therefore, we adjust every document to the needs of the target employer, be it a large hospital, a private clinic, a nursing home or a small doctor's office. Thanks to our personalized approach and a combination of persuasive writing and strong visual presentation, our clients get considered for more job opportunities and receive more feedback from employers.
Features offered by our resume writing services
- Written in flawless English - our writers are native or near-native English speakers, so you can expect a perfectly written document that reflect your level of professionalism and articulates your strengths persuasively.
- Effective format - professionals of our healthcare resume writing services use a format that presents your career progression and emphasizes your skillset at the same time. Therefore, every hiring manager clearly sees what you can bring to the table.
- Adjusted to applicant tracking systems - writer mimics the language from the job postings and uses effective keywords to help you pass the ATS and get more consideration from a human hiring manager.
- Emphasis on accomplishments and results - modern employers value accomplishments, metrics and tangible results over typical job duties. Our physician resume writing service focuses on achievements and outcomes in the first place.
- No resume templates - our career experts don't use drafts or pre-written text while composing your resume. As a result, each document comes out truly unique and distinguishes you from hundreds of other canidates.
- No more than 1-2 pages - depending on your experience, a resume writer will keep the document short. We will eliminate outdated or secondary details so that the document focuses on the most important milestones in your career.
- Hard & soft skills - being a successful healthcare pro takes knowledge of medical protocols and practices, as well as certain interpersonal skills such as communication, active listening, empathy, teamwork, and more. A resume writer will emphasize them in the right place.
- Platinum service package - for a small extra fee your resume and a cover letter will be proofread by a PhD editor to ensure flawless content. You'll also get the paper done by one of our Top 10 writers.
We deliver healthcare resume writing services to all types of medical professionals
Our team comprises of 100+ experienced and certified writers who are knowledgeable enough to assist all types of healthcare professional:
- Registered Nurse
- Physician Intern
- Chief Medical Officer
- Health Information Manager
- Mental Health Counselor
- Health Educator
- Medical Administrator
Our healthcare resume writing service lets you save time
Apart from prestige and competitive salaries, doctors, nurses and medical administration are exposed to working overtime and in highly stressful conditions. In this regard, making time for resume writing is hard for every candidate. High-quality resume writing for medical profession takes hours, if not days, of research and thought. And, if a new resume misrepresents you, a recruiter might overlook your application.
Writers of our resume service have mastered the art of writing documents for all types of job hunters in the healthcare domain. We make your skills, credentials and expertise marketable to every company. No matter if you're a medical student or senior manager - just sit back and relax while our writing wizards are preparing a perfect application.
Our healthcare resume writing services employ the best writers on the market
We are proud to staff a team of writers who are not only competent but also genuinely care for your success. Our writers are responsive to your messages and comments, and willing to make edits to some part of the doucment if necessary. According to our Satisfaction Guarantee, the writer keeps polishing the document until it fully meets your initial directions and instructions. We believe that the best products are created through collaboration, so we encourage every customer to keep in touch with the writer so that they could better cater to your needs.
Our resume writing service carefully handpicks writers wishing to work with us. Each writer in our team has a BA or MA in the respective field of study. Moreover, every applicant has to take English test and provide sample resumes. Only under 10% end up joining our company! Thanks to this rigorous selection, we manage to provide high-quality healthcare resume writing even under the strict terms.
How much does healthcare resume writing cost?
Some resume writing services charge exhorbitant fees that exceed $500 or even $700. Resumeperk.com offers affordable healthcare resume writing. Our charges start at $87 per resume. This includes the development of resume content, optimizing the document for ATS, applying the effective structure and design that emphasize your experience and accomplishments. You can take a look at some examples on our website to get an idea of how the final product looks like.
Our resume writer also adjusts the content depending on career level, focusing on education and internships for entry-level job-seekers and on soft skills and leadership capabilities for C-level applicants. Consultation with your writer via email and unlimited revisions are included in one fee. Moreover, we offer a 20% welcome discount to our first-time clients. Contact us via live chat to claim your code.
Resume content adapted for applicant tracking systems
ATS are used by the majority of companies, including healthcare employers. Our resume writers take restrictions posed by ATS into account and adapt the each written resume to them. During the writing process we add high-value keywords and mention required skills and credentials to help you pass through ATS with ease and make a difference in your job search. To take advantage of this feature, you will need to provide the link to your target job ad.
Why choose Resumeperk.com resume service?
- Resume is written by a person who is familiar with medical profession and understands peculiarities of hiring process in healthcare;
- Rush delivery option of your healthcare is available within 24 hours;
- Free revisions and edits during 2 weeks - we guarantee that you will be satisfied with the document, and the writer keeps working until you are;
- Guarantee of timely delivery - if you didn't deliver your order on time, you can claim a refund from our resume service;
- All rights reserved for you - you receive 100% of the rights for the written document, and you are free to use it in non-commercial purposes;
- Friendly customer support - our website offers support 24/7 for customers from all time zones.
Don't put your healthcare career on hold - get a presentable professional resume right now with 20% off!
Keep in touch!
Subscribe now and receive information about our services.
- Receive free resume tips from our experts every week;
- Find out more how to succeed on an interview;
- How to define your advantages and disadvantages;
- How to choose effective resume writing service;
- How to increase efficiency of your job search.