Professional resume writer near me
Looking for a pro resume writer who is located near you? Hire a resume expert who is always in touch. Place an order online with our resume writing service and download a freshly made resume in 24 hours!
Our resume writing services provide the following benefits, guaranteed
- Custom writing from scratch. We compose every resume from scratch without using templates or pre-written text. A professional writer focuses on your unique strengths and accomplishments, thus creating a resume that sets you apart from others.
- College-educated writers. Writers who provide resume services have a BA or MA degrees in different fields and specialize in resumes for a certain industry. Therefore, you can expect a resume written by a real professional, not a low-skilled freelancer.
- Unlimited revisions and amendments. Sometimes it takes a few rounds of revisions to compose the best resume for your career situation. Our professional resume writing services includes 2 weeks of free revisions until you are satisfied with the paper.
- Timely delivery. Deadlines for resume preparation vary from 24 hours to 5 days, and we guarantee to deliver on time. If we fail to keep our promise, you can claim a full or partial refund of your payment.
- Effective resume packages. Job search brings better results if you have all career document at hand. Order all-in-one package that includes a persuasive cover letter, keyword-rich LinkedIn profile and a polite thank-you letter at a discounted price.
- 24/7 customer support. Our support represenatives are always online on chat, no days off, as we work with clients globally. Contact us anytime to get a free consultation or promptly resolve any issues.
Why it's important to hire a local resume expert?
A resume that is written to modern standards gives you a head start over other job-seekers. However, to get a resume that is appropriate for your career situation, location, and industry, it's important to be selective when hiring a writer. Where is your writer located, what is their education level, are they certified (CPRW, NARW or other certification)? It's best to choose a writer near you for these reasons:
- Local writers understand the job market. Writers located in your area or state understand the peculiarities of the hiring process both in your town and nationwide. Therefore, they can draft a resume adapting it to local realities and avoid cultural confusion or inappropriate information that may cost you an interview.
- Local writers keep in touch. If you work with an overseas resume writer, communication breaches are unavoidable since you live in different time zones. A local writer has the same business hours as you and can discuss strategy, resources and your career goals when it's convenient to you.
- Local writers know ATS optimization. Most big and mid-sized companies in the United States use software to select applicants. Therefore, American writers with years of experience understand how to effectively adjust the resume to help every applicant pass an electronic gatekeeper and be considered for an interview.
At Resumeperk.com, we have a network of 100+ writers who are located in the US and beyond. We can match you with a writer who is located in Washington DC, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and other major US cities. Sign up for our website, choose an American writer and we will assign a local expert to compose a powerful and persuasive resume for you.
How to find qualified, reliable resume writers near you?
When hiring a professional writer, simply googling "resume writers near me" isn't the best strategy. Resume quality determines the outcome of your job search, so it's important to be selective when choosing a service provider. As you consider professional writers, pay attention to these factors.
- Ask for references. Can your friend, colleague or former alumni recommend a resume writer who helped them get more interviews? Did they like cooperation with the writer as well? Ask for the writer's website or LinkedIn profile and do your research.
- Review the writer's education and credentials. Ideally, the writer should have a college degree and be accreditied by one of the reputable organization in the resume writing field. Former HR managers and recruiters make good resume writers as well.
- Look for an experienced writer. Seek the writer with 2+ years of experience, and ideally someone who has worked in your target industry. Ask the writer or a support rep about such credentials before placing an order.
- Request direct contact with the writer. If the company doesn't allow you to talk to writer, it's better not to deal with them. Quality resume writing requires extensive communication as the writer is likely to ask questions to compose a better document.
- Check testimionals. Client testimonials are less reliable than a personal reference. Yet, if the company has lots of positive comments and a 5-star rating, they are likely to deliver good products and positive customer experience.
- Don't look for very cheap prices. Of course, it's possible to find a resume writer for $50, but no American writer will work for this money. You are unlikely to receive a resume of decent quality for cheap.
If you are tired of choosing a resume company you can trust, contact us! Our writers meet all of the above criteria and are ready to exceed your expectations. Get a 20% discount for your first order with us. Contact us on chat to claim your code.
Our talented resume creators are always available online
Our website has 100+ resume writers and editors. We offer a convenient model of online cooperation between the client and a professional resume writer. All communication takes place online via chat and email, so your writer always stays in touch. No more time-consuming phone conslutations - if you want to discuss the project, you can do so online at any time.
We carefully handpick writers and require applicants to take English test, prove their college degree and provide sample resumes. Less than 10% are accepted to our team! In this way, we ensure that every resume and cover letter we provide stick to the modern standards, are keyword-rich and properly designed. We staff resume experts in many industries, including marketing, healthcare, academic, media, IT, sales, FCMG, and more.
Our writers are also competent enough to provide coaching. You can add interview tips to your resume order. They also share insights on resume composition, job search and career building in our blog for free.
What do you need to send your writer to receive a quality resume?
To receive a completed resume that helps you stand out, you need to cooperate with the writer and respond to their questions. In particular, we ask every client to provide us with the following:
- A copy of your old resume (if you have one). If not, we will ask you to fill out a questionnaire;
- A link to LinkedIn page (if active and complete);
- Any documents that may be useful for the writer, for example, certifications for online courses or references from past jobs;
- A link to your target job posting if you wish the resume to be tailored.
What will you receive?
If you provide us with complete and accurate information about your career history, you can expect to receive the following from our resume writing services:
- A copy of resume in DOCX format that you can edit in the future;
- The addition of relevant keywords to help you pass the ATS (if you provided links to your target job ads);
- A persuasive summary created to draw attention to your biggest strengths and meaningful accomplishments;
- Skills section that quickly outlines key areas of expertise to the reader;
- Accurate presentation of your work history, education and accomplishment in details;
- Customized, ATS-friendly design that draws the reader's attention;
- 2 weeks of free amendments if you wish to improve the resume further.
The principle of 3 F's in resume writing
When drafting every professional resume for clients, our expert writers use the so-called "3F's of resume writing":
Each resume and cover letter is written with a particular purpose. That being said, the writing style and the content you wish to include will depend on your ultimate goal. For example, you may need a resume to get a job, to get admitted to college, or to get promoted to a management or executive position. In each case the audience is different and certified writers incorporate different strategies to write a resume that better serves your career goal.
Hiring managers expect a resume that is well-structured and uses the common order of sections. Being too creative may be ineffective, as they are unlikely to read the document thorougly to find certain information about you. So, our expert writers create a resume that uses the right order of sections, puts the significant details in a visible place and make each resume skimmable, i.e. comfortable to quickly look through.
To effectively cope with the task of landing more interview for you, the resume has to meet several requirements. First, it should contain all necessary information, from your contact detail to employment history and education. Second, it needs to be error-free, as over the half of recruiters typically reject resumes with typos and errors. And finally, it's important to remember about keyword optimization as well as pleasant visual formatting.
Give your career a head start with a pro resume and cover letter
Feeling stuck in your career or would like a better paying opportunity? Start with getting a professional resume from a local writer who understands your industry and can make your best strengths instantly noticeable to employers. We guarantee the full adherence to your instruction and timely delivery, or money back. Contact us via chat to learn how we can take your resume to the next level.