Federal resume writer for hire
To be considered for a federal job, you need to submit a resume that is written to specific federal guidelines. Our website offers comprehensive federal resume writing services that include resume preparation in line with the standards and tailoring it towards the particular job posting. With 100+ federal resume writers on our team, we know how to get you noticed for a desired federal government career!
The advantages offered by our federal resume writing services
- 100% customized writing - your federal resume writer builds a resume from scratch. We don't use templates or pre-written job descriptions. Your resume will reflect your unique career path and qualifications, distinguishing you from other job-seekers.
- Templates adjusted for federal government jobs - Federal agencies require applicants to use a specific resume format. Our resume writing service will draft a resume in line with all necessary requriements, ensuring that your credentials get noticed.
- Free revisions and updates - we provide a Satisfaction Guarantee for all federal resumes. If you believe the writer didn't follow your instructions, you can request a free revision. The number of revisions is not limited!
- Timely delivery - our federal resume writing service delivers all orders on time, no exceptions. Even if it's 24-hour rush order, we will email the completed resume to you on time. In case we don't, we are ready to issue a refund.
- Highly qualified writers - all federal resume writers are familiar with the industry standards, have college degrees and are aware of the best practices in resume writing. Writers are ready to leverage their qualifications to help you succeed.
- Client support 24/7 - we serve customers countrywide and are open 24/7. Our human support representative is ready to consult you on services and packages, check the order status or troubleshoot any issue to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
What are the subtleties of federal job application?
The Federal Government with 2M+ employees is the largest employer across the nation. A federal career attracts job-seekers for many reasons. First of all, median salary for federal jobs is $90,51o which exceeds the salary in many private sector jobs. Secondly, federal employment oftentimes offes lucrative benefits such as health and life insurance, and retirement pensions. And finally, even in challenging economic times, federal government offers higher job security and stability.
On the flip side, the hiring process takes longer and has its subtleties. Most agencies take 80 days to fill an open position (comparing to 42 days for private sector jobs). If you meet basic qualifications, your federal resume is forwarded to the official who selects candidates for an interview. Since the process is long and takes multiple steps, everything boils down to having the best federal resume that reflects must-have qualifications for a target federal government job and successes in your past positions. You can compose such a resume on your own, but why not hire a specialized resume writer who will do it faster and deliver a much better result?
Why ResumePerk.com writing service?
The best resume writing experts on the team
Our team comprises of 200+ resume writers, editors, and consultants. You can find an experienced or certified federal resume writer whose qualifications match your career goals. We only work with native or near-native English writers from the US, UK and other countries, no third-world freelancers. Each writer has a BA or MA degree. We thoroughly test each professional resume writer befor they join our team, so the highest quality of each document we provide is guaranteed.
Collaborative and convenient process
We believe that the best professional federal resume can be created only in collaboration between you and the writer. Once you've placed the order, you can talk to the writer directly and discuss your federal career goals and expectations from the resume. As a rule, the writer responds within 20-30 minutes, but if the writer isn't available at the moment, you can address any concerns to a support rep in live chat.
Timely resume writing services
Every federal job announcement is posted for a limited time frame and removed after time is up. Our resume writing services value your time and will deliver the finalized resume within the deadline specified by you. The deadlines vary from 24 hours to 5 days. In case we fail to keep our promise, you can claim a refund and get money back!
Customized writing and confidentiality
Our federal resume writers use individual approach to every client. The writer carefully considers your career history, accomplishments, and competencies to develop resume content and structure. In this way, the resume looks truly yours and focuses on what distinguishes you from other applicants. We compose resumes from scratch, without the use of resume builders or templates. We also guarantee confidentiality of any information you share with us. According to a non-disclosure agreement, your personal data is never store or published online.
Cost-effective federal resume service
The internet is full of expensive federal resume writing services that charge hundreds of dollars per resume. ResumePerk.com offers affordable help - our prices for resume start at $87, cover letters cost from $33, and discounts for federal professionals are available. We have managed to keep our prices this cheap as we use a remote business model. Yet, this single fee involves resume writing, keywording, and design as well as unlimited edits within 2 weeks. Moreover, we don't charge extra for senior executive resumes as many of our competitors do.
We serve professionals at all federal jobs including:
- Program managers
- Air safety investigators
- Fire protection engineers
- Aviation safety personnel
- Mechanical engineers
- Workforce development personnel
- Compliance officers
- Computer scientists
What are the peculiarities of federal resumes?
- Multiple pages long. Traditional resumes are marketing documents that you customize and only include facts relevant to your desired jobs. A federal resume, on the contrary, should contain your work history and other details in their entirety. You need to include all jobs and unpaid engagements and specify more information than usual.
- More specific in job descriptions. Resume for a federal government job includes such information as number of working hours per week, supervisor's name, full job title, and salary. You are also supposed to list complete job descriptions and accomplishments and give the target agency a big picture of your work history.
- Providing information about your citizenship. Including citizenship in a private sector resume is uncommon. Yet, for many federal positions citizenship is a decisive factor. Some roles may require you to be a US resident or have a citizenship of some other country.
- Listing your GS grade. Every federal job is assigned a certain grade from 1 to 15, and this grade determines your level of pay. If you are a current federal employee, you will need to specify this grade.
- Focused on accomplishments. Our federal resume writing services recommend that you include the right amount of accomplishments. No matter if your previous work was with a federal agency or a civilian employer, you probably have a few things to brag about. Use figures, percentages and context to prove how valuable your skills are.
- Including veterans' preference. When hiring for several positions, government gives preference to veterans to promote equal rights. At times, preferences are available for veteran families as well. Make sure to specify your veteran status and years of service.
- Necessary to customize for each particular role. Despite the fact that your professional resume should be very detailed, make sure to emphasize skills which are most valuable for your target position, says certified professional resume writer. Include keywords used in a job posting and move these words closer to the top of the page.
- Need to be error-free. 59% of hiring managers will reject a resume because of typos or grammar mistakes. It's necessary to proofread the document before submitting it to ensure accuracy of content. Read the document aloud to spot awkward or incomplete phrases, as well as poor grammar and homophones.
Too busy to learn the rules and rewrite your resume over and over again? Hire a trustworthy resume compahy that has the right expertise to complete a resume for you. Hiring a professional is totally worth the investment as it saves your time, helps get noticed by recruiters faster and present your best side to federal agencies. Use a special 20% discount for federal employees - contact us on chat to claim your code.
Cooperate with the best federal resume writing service
At ResumePerk.com, we offer our clients the advantages as follows:
- 100% customized resume writing, tailored for your desired federal job;
- Full resume packages that include a cover letter, thank-you note and optimized LinkedIn profile;
- Communication with a writer 24/7;
- Premium packages that include PhD editing and extended revision for senior-level executives;
- Payments are safe with encryption system;
- Competitive prices and discounts!
Don't wait for miracles to happen - contact us and streamline your job search today with a perfect resume!