Fashion resume writing services for aspiring and experienced professionals
We offer a fashion and apparel resume writing service to every professional looking to highlight their qualifications and get noticed on the job market. Get a resume that reflects current resume writing trends, promotes your accomplishments and reflects your sense of style.
Why work with our fashion industry resume services?
- 100% custom writing. Our resume writer composes the resume from scratch using your old resume or a questionnaire as a starting point. Thanks to this approach, your resume distinguish you from other job-seekers and creates an attractive image of you as a professional.
- We serve every professional in the fashion industry. Whether you are a fashion buyer, a textile designer, wholesale retail manager or a fashion coordinator, our resume writers will prepare the document that positions you well for the target position.
- 24-hour turnaround. Your professional resume will be delivered according to the deadline you choose, from 24 hours to 5 days. In case of non-delivery or if you believe that the writer didn't follow the instruction you can claim a refund from our resume writing services.
- Unlimited revisions. We offer free, unlimited updates within 14 days since the order delivery. Just email your concerns to the resume writer directly and they'll make necessary changes. We work until you are satisfied!
- Competent resume writers. We've handpicked the resume writing stars to write resumes for our clients. Our team comprises of certified and experienced resume writers, career experts, and former HR professionals with first-hand experience in fashion.
- We are always online. We serve clients worldwide, from the US and Canada to Middle East, so we are available on chat 24/7. Our human support rep will answer any questions, solve technical issues or consult on choosing the appropriate resume writing service.
Why is hiring a professional resume writer is worth the investment?
Your professional success in the fashion industry comprises of many factors. First, you need to be able to anticipate fashion trends and to adapt to them proactively. Second, you should follow the fashion industry events and news, for example, by reading California Apparel News, Women's Wear Daily and other resources. And finally, a strong artistic and visualization skills are essential for any design-related professional.
However, the hiring managers won't notice any of these skills if your resume is written beyond the standard and looks like it's out of fashion. An effective fashion resume needs to focus on accomplishments and results of work in the content and impress with an eye-catching design and layout at the same time.
If you're not sure where to start résumé writing, what to include or how to use keywords correctly, paying a resume writer is absolutely worth it. Professional writers use strong writing skills, industry experience and marketing techniques to highlight the exact credentials, experiences and skills that a company looks for in an ideal job-seeker. As a result, you will receive more feedback and interviews from employers.
Speaking about the price, an average cost for a resume is between $100 to $300. Unless you need additional career resources such as interview preparation, personal branding or career coach, you needn't pay over that amount. For example, our company can compose the resume at under $150. For that amount you receive direct contact with your writer and unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
What types of fashion industry professionals do we serve?
Our fashion resume writers have the necessary qualifications and training to draft resumes for every professional in the fashion industry:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Marketer/PR Specialist
- Garment Technologist
- Fashion Director (and other C-level professionals)
- Boutique Owner
- Visual Merchandiser, etc.
For every resume, we conduct a keyword research, analyze the job market and develop content that shows your fit for the position. This is what makes ResumePerk.com different - we compose every resume from the ground up, and keep working until the final product meets all your requirements.
What are the elements of a successful fashion resume?
- No more than 2 pages in length. This golden rule is true for the fashion and apparel industry. Cut down the irrelevant facts and out-of-date information to focus on your biggest selling points.
- Use a professional email address. Your creativity might not be appreciated by recruiters. If your email sounds like "email@example.com", replace it with the address that consists of your first and last name.
- Start with the career summary. Generic objective statements are outdated. Write 3-4 sentences that sound like an elevator pitch and encourage the recruiter to learn more about you. You can mention important certifications, achievements, awards, or crucial skills.
- Emphasize accomplishments. Every professional resume should be centered around results, not ordinary job duties. Use statements like "Evaluated prior sales to identify future fulfillement needs and minimized stock by 25%".
- Use keywords. Most companies use ATS, so you need to insert keywords from the job posting so that the software could mark you as a qualified candidate. If you don't pass the software screening, a human hiring manager won't receive your application.
- Design and style. Recruiters take design and structure into account when reviewing fashion resumes. Use color, highlight the most important information and make the document easy to skim through. Also, make sure it has enough white space and is easy on the eye.
- Follow the three F's of resume writing. These are Function (the document should be written with a specific job or internship in mind), Form (be sure to follow the traditional structure for a professional resume), and Effectiveness (it needs to contain all necessary information for the hiring manager and in the right order).
- Proofread before submitting. Experts recommend that you check the resume text before sending it. 59% of recruiters don't tolerate mistakes or typos, so you may lose chances for an interview. Use a spell checker, proofread it yourself or ask a resume writing service to do this for you.
Why ResumePerk.com resume writing service?
- Quick turnaround. Unlike other companies, we won't keep you waiting for weeks until your resume is done. Choose the deadline from 1 to 5 days, and we'll stick to it. We also issue refunds in case of non-delivery.
- All-in-one resume assistance. In addition to creating resume content, we also develop the effective structure and apply custom design that will draw attention to the key information. We will also adapt the resume for a particular job if necessary.
- Resume is provided as an editable DOCX file. You'll receive an editable version of the resume, and will be able to tailor or update it in the future.
- Writer works one-on-one with you. We believe that the best products are created in cooperation. Moreover, we found out that discussing the project with the writer leads to higher customer satisfaction.
- 98% customer success rate. The majority of our clients left positive comments about writers, timeliness, and the quality of service.
All-inclusive resume packages provided by our apparel resume writing service
You can order a resume only, or opt for a package that includes the following:
- Cover letter writing - a well-written custom letter can highlight your passion for fashion, and reveal the motivation for joining the particular company;
- LinkedIn profile helps you get found by recruiters online and builds your personal brand, creating a reputation of a trustworthy professional;
- Thank-you letter helps you stay top of mind after the interview and shows good business etiquette which is valued for all jobs in fashion.
Best in class fashion resume writers
We work only with the best writers who can deliver high-quality resumes. Every writer in our team has a BA or MA degree and specializes in certain area - fashion, retail, IT, marketing, and more. All applicants take English test and provide sample resumes before joining our team, and we only accept experienced professionals.
Partner with a résumés expert and benefit from their writing skills and expertise. Make your first order with a welcome 20% discount today and get better visibility on the job market and better results in your job search.