Getting resume expert assistance has never been so easy
Resume is your ticket for interview – but only if it’s composed up to scratch. If written poorly, however, your resume can turn off the hiring managers and prevent you from getting a job you’re perfectly qualified for.
Writing an interview-winning resume takes more than just listing your career history. A good resume should be action-oriented, strategically written with a sharp focus on your major strengths, concise yet informative, and closely targeted towards a specific role. Needless to say that the formatting and grammar must be flawless.
Does all of the above sound like your resume? If it doesn’t, it’s time to take action and improve your career for better.
Signs that you need CV consulting
- You apply for dozens of job you’re perfectly qualified for but still no interview calls. It’s high time that you figured out what doesn’t work in your resume – and fixed it.
- Your resume is seriously out of date. When was the last time that you updated your resume? If it’s been over 5 years, you might need assistance of the professional to make sure your resume looks truly modern.
- You aim for a job outside of your field and don’t know how to adjust your past experience towards it. Our best resume consulting expert will create a strategy and share practical advice on tailoring your resume for a new type of career.
- Your resume has one of those ‘red flags’ that turn off the employers. If you’ve been unemployed for years, changed jobs every few months or your career trajectory isn’t obvious, you’re at high risk of immediate rejection. Get a pro consultation to figure out how to downplay these issues.
- You want a powerful and effective resume. If you’re not an HR professional, it’s hard to access your resume objectively and see its strengths and flaws. Take advantage of our resume advisor. We’ll help you see a big picture of how the resume looks and what should be improved.
Work with your curriculum vitae advisor online
Have no time to visit local career centers or schedule a face-to-face consultation with a resume writer? We totally understand that you are busy, and that’s why we offer our services exclusively online. It’s very easy – you can contact us anytime, discuss your career needs and expectations from the resume, and we’ll find the way to meet them better. You can also upload files or drop a message to the writer straight from your iPhone. Getting an expert resume evaluation won’t interfere with your work or study plans.
Now, you don’t have to type “resume consultant near me” into the search bar – our resume writer will help you online! For your convenience, our support is there 24/7 to answer all of your questions.
What does a resume review service include?
The paid resume consultation service entails the evaluation of your resume based on the key criteria that directly affect your chances to land an interview. In particular, your writer will check the resume structure, writing style, grammar and spelling, relevancy, formatting and style, and strategy. We will also point out at all existing mistakes and explain how to fix them.
As a result, you’ll get a step-by-step guide to creating an interview-winning resume. By following them, you’ll create a much better resume and gain clarity about how to present yourself for a perspective employer in most favorable light.