Free resume writer: A free resume builder that will get you noticed
Standing out from the competition is tough. Use our 100% free, easy to use resume maker to compose the document of your dreams. Just fill our the blanks, download a PDF resume and start exploring what the job market has to offer!
Why use our professional resume builder?
It's not an easy task to put together a strong resume and cover letter. Here are just a few reasons why our builder can take your resume to the next level:
- Resume templates approved by HR experts - we've developed design and structure of each template in cooperation with former HR managers. So, rest assured that the resume will grab the employer's attention.
- Suitable for every industry and profession - universal basic templates that we offer work for all industries, including IT, federal, finance, retail, and education. Moreover, our resume templates are compatible with most ATS systems.
- Fast and convenient process - simply insert your text into the blanks and download your resume! No need to bother about design, formatting and fonts - our online resume builder offers pre-designed templates ready for use.
- Plain, sleek design - for our resume template, we've used black and white design that is suitable for job-seekers of all career levels. We've taken into account modern resume trends to ensure a powerful, truly professional impression.
- Save your time - it may take hours to compose a resume from scratch, but our online tool helps build your resume in 15 minutes! Fill out your work history, skills, and education, download in PDF and start applying for jobs.
- It's totally FREE - many resume creator tools have a subscription fee, but Resumeperk.com offers to create your resume free of charge. Give your resume a distinct professional look without spending a dime.
Build your resume online and get that dream job
Resume composition puts strain on many job-seekers. There are so many things to consider when you create a resume. Firstly, you have to choose the resume format depending on your career situation and goals. Secondly, you need to organize resume content reverse chronologically, putting sections in the right order for the hiring managers convenience. Thirdly, you have to take resume writing trends into account - simply listing your job duties and buzzwords is considered outdated! And, last but not least, you have to select a catchy template and layout so that your new resume pops up.
Our resume builder is designed to help every job-seeker to create a perfect resume in minutes. To create a professional resume, simply insert the text into blanks and see the resume is being created in real time. Our builder features the most important sections to help you create a minimalistic resume that is free from fluff yet emphasizes your professional and educational background. After you're done, download the resume from our builder and start submitting your job applications.
We've taken care of the most stressful and sophisticated part of resume writing - formatting and style. Forget the formatting difficulties in Microsoft Word and design issues. Each resume template is created in collaboration with hiring managers who know exactly what formats gain more attention from employers. When creating a resume, tell your career story, and our resume generator will put it all together. We're also working on cover letter templates, and soon will add the option of creating a cover letter in our builder too.
Need some inspiration to get started? Check some resume samples created by our in-house writers to get an idea of the writing style and tone of voice. In our blog, you can find some expert tips and advice from actual resume writers and create a resume that effectively positions you for the job. And if you need further help to make a resume for a competitive position, we have a team of writers who can help with that too. Our experts will take care of every aspect of your CV and ensure that you make the right impression to get noticed.
Create your resume 100% free
Most resume software you'll find online have a subscription fee. Or, they may offer you to choose from resume examples and then request a fee for certain designs or to download your resume. At Resumeperk.com, we offer anyone to build their resume free of charge. No need to sign up or pay a subscription fee! Our builder is free to use as many times as you need it. Moreover, to save your time, we offer a limited selection of templates, and each of them is developed by an HR professional.
How to draft a resume efficiently?
- Be sure to describe your work experience, including job title for each position, employers name and tangible accomplishments. Experts recommend that you list no more than 6-7 bullets for each position to keep the document concise.
- Carefully list contact information, including phone number and email. Misspellings here can downplay the chances that you'll hear back from employers.
- Describe education briefly in resume builder. Experienced job seekers needn't list their high school education or college awards, mentioning a degree is enough.
- Mind the job description listed on the job site. Adapt the resume for this specific job description to show your fit and impress the hiring managers.
- List relevant skills. Mention high-value skills that an ideal employee should have, based on job description. Don't list a lot - between 8 and 12 skills will suffice. Only use the skills relevant to your target position, and avoid obvious skills such as the internet, social media, or microsoft word.
Free resume builder or a professional writer: what is right for you?
When writing an IT resume it's necessary to consider the specifics of the industry. Here are the elements you need to incorporate to find a dream job faster:
- Remember about length limitations. Modern resumes are 1-2 pages in length, and recruiters frown upon longer documents. Prioritize your experience to include only the most recent and relevant facts, and maybe skip the out-of-date facts and jobs.
- Technology skills. The best information technology resumes have a separate section that lists skills and competencies. These can include programming languages (SQL, Java, Python, C#), frameworks (ASP.NET, .NET Framework, PHP), databases (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL server), and others depending on your specialization.
- Links to your online portfolio or GitHub account. If your target job requires a lot of coding, follow the principle "show, don't tell". Include the link to an online resource where your code is published so that the company could review it and evaluate your skillset.
- List soft skills. Working in information technology industry isn't solely about technologies and software. You have to cooperate effectively with your team, management and other departments. So, highlight your ability to cooperate, take the initiative and talk to non-technical audience.
- Include accurate contact details. Double-check the phone number, email, and make sure the resume file opens correctly on different devices. Otherwise, you may lose chance for an interview.
- Use keywords from the job posting. Because companies use an applicant tracking system, you need to adjust the resume to each job posting. For instance, if the vacancy lists such requirements as technical support, information systems, quality assurance, use these keywords in this exact form.
- Brag about accomplishments. Whether you write an IT project manager, data analyst or IT manager resume, focus on tangible results and accomplishments. Example: "Led the development of solutions that accelerated the bidding process by 35% and shortened the sales cycle by 40%".
- Format professionally. Formatting and design of an information technology resume should draw the attention of the reader and be easy on the eye at the same time. Use fonts, capitalization and design elements consistently, and leave enough white space between sections.
Our writing experts stick to these and many more principles when composing resumes for clients. Order a resume writing service today with a 20% welcome discount, and enjoy the countless benefits of cooperation with an expert who cares for your success.
Other career-related documents we offer
In addition to a resume, effective job searching is impossible to imagine without these documents:
- Cover letters. 45% of recruiters reject resumes that don't include a cover letter. Moreover, you can use it to explain career gaps or career transition, as well as show your motivation for joining this particular company.
- LinkedIn profile. Most employers look up for candidates online. A complete and informative LinkedIn profile will boost your chance for an interview and serve as a social proof of your professionalism.
- Thank-you letter. This letter gives an opportunity to express interest in a role once again in a courteous manner, and stay top of mind for a hiring manager.
What makes our resume writing service your best choice?
Fast and convenient process
Our clients are busy professionals, so we've streamlined the ordering process. It takes 15 minutes to place an order. You don't have to schedule a strategy session on the phone, as you can message your writer anytime. The complete resume will be sent to your inbox. You'll get an editable resume in DOCX so that you could update it in the future.
Communication is the key
We believe that communication with the wrtier improve the quality of the final product. That's why we encourage information technology professionals to provide writers with details if they ask to and discuss the project in detail. The more writer knows about your professional history and career goals, the better IT resume they'll be able to compose.
Premium package for an it manager or director
If you want to receive the best information technology resume possible, choose one of the premium options. For example, you may choose one of our Top 10 writers to draft your resume, proofreading by a PhD editor, or prioritized customer service. Receive a superior service at a slightly higher fee and streamline your job search.
Our resume writing services accept only the best writers. We thoroughly test all applicants for command of English and resume writing skills before cooperating with them. Our team comprises of highly educated and experienced writers and former HR managers. With 100+ writers and editors on our team, we can deliver great resumes fast even if your deadline is 24 hours.
Let IT resume services assist with your job search
The technology industry is highly competitive and offers tremendous opportunities for growth. Expand your options by getting a professional resume that showcases your skills and expertise. Contact us to claim your 20% discount and get closer to the employment of your dreams.