Professional Military Resume Writing Service
Start your civilian career on the right note. Hire an experienced military transition resume writer who speaks the language of your target employers. Get your career story fully prepared for an effective job search and enjoy more interviews!
Professional military resume writing services: our advantages
- 100% original writing - we don't use templates or pre-written job description. Your resume writer composes a resume from the ground up focusing on your unique side and traits that other professionals don't have.
- Effective resume packages - get 100% ready for the next opportunity with a resume, cover letter and a LinkedIn profile that tell the holistic story about you and highlight the best details from your military background. Save up to 20% on all-inclusive packages.
- Timely delivery - applying early increases your chances to be shortlisted. Our resume writing service deliver every order according to deadline you've chosen. And in case of late delivery or non-delivery you can claim a refund.
- Highly-skilled writers - your military to civilian resume will be composed by a resume writer with 1+ year of experience and rich expertise with military resumes. Our staff writers combine excellent writing skills and understanding of HR practices.
- Free amendments and updates - each resume package comes with a 14-day free revision period. In case you would like something improved or paraphrased in the newly written document, the writer will incorporate the changes shortly, and for free.
- Unparalleled customer support - our support team works 24/7, no days off. It is our pleasure to help military veterans and current professionals obtain their dream positions, so we are online to answer any questions and provide top-notch service to every customer.
Our military resume writing services are dedicated to your ambitions
The mission of Resumeperk.com is to help professionals at all levels to get noticed for their dream positions. To achieve that, our resume writing pros create compelling resumes that reveal the skills, competencies and potential value of every candidate. We work on writing style, keywording, layout, general structure and design to provide you with a resume that beats expectations of most hiring managers.
What makes writing military to civilian resume so challenging? Military and private sector resumes differ in length, content, writing style and audience. Military personnel often use specific jargon and acronyms that civilian recruiters often misunderstand. As a result, your rich leadership experience and other amazing skills are simply not noticed by companies.
A good resume writing service can save the day. Military resume experts who understand both military jargon and the requirements of civilian hiring managers can rewrite your career story in a way that better appeals to non-military organizations. We will transform the style, language, structure and looks of the document to make it an eye candy for your target jobs. As a result, with a new professional resume you'll get more visibility and better results!
Is our military resume writing service right for you?
We serve professionals leaving military career in favor of a civilian position. Through over a decade on the resume market, we have accumulated rich knowledge about how to position you well for potential employers. You'll benefit from our services if:
- You have a specific dream job in mind but aren't getting interviews despite being qualified for this job and having all the necessary skills;
- You are invited for interviews for lower-level positions, or for roles outside of your target industry;
- You feel that the resume misrepresents you, but have little idea of how to rewrite it in a way that would interest the recruiters;
- You believe that writing isn't one of your biggest strengths and would like to have a resume composed by a professional who specializes in it;
- You're not sure how to describe your accomplishments from military career to businesses or non-profit organizations.
Who are our military resume writers?
The team of Resumeperk.com comprises of 100+ professionals, and military to civilian resume writing experts are among them. Each resume maker has a BA or MA degree, 1+ year of writing experience, or a certification. We work with writers from the United States, United Kingdom and other English-speaking countries who can compose great resumes fast and exceed expectations of our clients.
Our selection process is very strict, each applicant takes English proficiency and resume writing tests before getting accepted to our resume writing team. Moreover, every person in our civilian resume writing services takes necessary training so they are up-to-dated with the best practices. Therefore, we deliver the excellent quality of writing and service to all clients who entrust their careers to us.
What distinguishes our resume writing services on the market?
At Resumeperk.com, we assist former and current service members from various military branches to transfer to civilian job smoothly. When it comes to resume preparation, we offer the advantages as follows:
- Simplified order process - no lengthy phone consultations and endless questionnaires. Attach your old resume and additional documents to get started. It takes 15 minutes to place an order and you can do it anytime as our service works 24/7.
- Direct contact with the writer - to compose the best military to civilian application, the writer will ask questions to learn more about your military skills, awards on military service, and your career goals.
- Truly individual approach - if you need a resume sooner than in 24 hours or have other specific request, don't hesitate to reach out. Everything is negotiable, and we are always willing to meet the demands of our clients.
- A platinum resume service - to receive a resume of an exceptional quality, try our platinum service. We will assign one of our Top 10 writers on your resume, and then our PhD editor will check it for mistakes and consistency of writing style.
- Discounts and special offers - all new clients get 20% discount for military transition resume. Moreover, returning customers receive progressive discounts from our company.
- 98% customer satisfaction rate - according to our internal survey, most customers gave us 5 stars. Clients like us for ongoing customer service, high quality of writing and timely delivery.
How to compose a strong military to civilian resume?
- Pahraphrase all military jargon. Whether you worked in air force intelligence, navigation or as a government contractors, jargon probably sounds natural to you. However, jargon and military acronyms like SNOIC, 2MarDiv or AAA may be not familiar to a civilian hiring manager. Such specific language needs paraphrasing in more general terms.
- Target a specific position. Generic resumes don't bring much results in job search. Military resume writers recommend that you write with a specific type of position in mind. This includes using keywords, emphasizing skills which are important for this type of position, and downplaying military knowledge which is less relevant.
- Give figures and tangible results. When it's possible, support your job descriptions with figures and provide context. Specify how many people you managed, what kind of problems solved, which process improved, etc. Employers are more likely to consider a resume that displays specific examples of success rather than a generic one.
- Keep the job descriptions concise. Whether you worked in Marine Corps or Army, remember that in civilian resumes it isn't mandatory to list your job duties in full. Only include the descriptions relevant to your desired position. Therefore, the document will come out shorter which is also a plus for a private sector resume.
- Use an attractive format and layout. Visual appearance matters for civilian resumes, so use the font which is easy to read, organize content in a chronological order and keep the document to 1-2 pages. Format the sections consistently, and use some color to emphasize the most important points or to divide different sections.
- Use a professional email. Your email address should consist of your first and second name, career coaches recommend. An unprofessional email is more likely to be rejected by hiring managers. Check the accuracy of the phone number and other contact details so that the company would easily reach you.
- Emphasize security clearances. Your security clearances can be valuable for security and law enforcement jobs, therefore, it's important to mention it. Don't go into much detail - just specify the level of clearance. Even if the job posting doesn't require security clearance, it's a plus anyway as it shows the employer that you can be trusted private information.
Let our military resume writers give your resume a boost
Our resume writing service staffs seasoned experts who understand the HR practices, principles of keywording and know how to describe your military background most effectively. The writer works with you until you are 100% satisfied with the written document, according to our Revision Guarantee.
Our military resume writers improve your application in every aspect, from word choice, jargon, and tone of voice to general strategy, layout and structure. With a resume that clearly lists your skills and emphasizes your past accomplishments, you are more likely to receive an interview and more job offers. Explore all benefits offered by resume pros. Try our services today with a special 20% discount for orders of any amount.
Keep in touch!
Subscribe now and receive information about our services.
- Receive free resume tips from our experts every week;
- Find out more how to succeed on an interview;
- How to define your advantages and disadvantages;
- How to choose effective resume writing service;
- How to increase efficiency of your job search.