Medical resume services you can count on
We are a team of 100+ resume writers who provide every healthcare professional with top-notch, custom written resumes. Whether you need a brand-new resume or a powerful cover letter, we've got you covered.
Why work with a medical resume writer from our website?
- 100% original writing - our resume writing services are truly personalized in a way that your writer works one-on-one with you. They use your medical career history and questionnaire as a starting points, composing an original document for your career goals.
- Understanding of healthcare industry - we don't work with low-skilled freelancers. Our resume writing experts are familiar with the hiring process in the medical field specifically, and can draft a resume that caters to the needs of clinics and hospitals.
- Urgent delivery - apply early for hot, highly competitive jobs with our 24-hour delivery service. Don't waste a single day of a job search! We guarantee delivery without delays, otherwise, you can claim a partial refund.
- Likeable formats - every healthcare resume is designed to draw attention of the hiring manager while maintaining professional format. Writer picks the format and design that best emphasizes your accomplishments and career progression.
- Unlimited edits - our healthcare resume writing company guarantees free edits within 14 days. With the commitment to perfection, the writer keeps improving the resume until it suits you in every aspects and meets the initial instruction.
- Full packages for medical job-seekers - energize your job search with a persuasive cover letter, keyword-rich LinkedIn profile and a courteous thank-you note. Order all job search documents in one and save 20%.
Healthcare resume writing service for physicians and other professionals
Medical professionals are always in demand, no matter the state of economy. Employment in healthcare occupations is expected to grow 15 percent by 2029. What is more, medical jobs are prestigious in society and offer a lucrative paycheck. Getting dream job offers, however, isn't always an easy task. The best opportunities attract hundreds of resumes, and you have literally to buy the hiring manager into shortlisting yours. So, the help of a trusted career experts who could recommend how to improve a resume and what to include in it is often invaluable.
ResumePerk.com offers a decade of expertise in composing resumes for both clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals. Whether you work on the front line saving lives, improving quality of lives or organize work of the entire clinic, our resume writers can help market your superpowers to the target clinic, hospital or lab. We offer a one-on-one help of an experienced or certified resume pro at one of the lowest prices in the market!
Today's resume rules are confusing. Simply listing your healthcare career experience won't please the recruiter. You have to take care of keywording, write about results in the first place and be detailed enough about the experience while not exceeding two pages. Sounds impossible? Not for our resume writers - we have the needed expertise to position you as the most desired candidate for the role you were dreaming about.
Healthcare resume writing services for ambitious job-seekers
Here are just a few types of jobs for which we can create a medical resume:
- MRI technician
- Medical technologist
- Registered nurse
- Health services manager
- Biomedical Engineer
- Occupational therapist
Medical resume: Top 5 mistakes to avoid
If you want to compose a resume for a medical profession yourself, keep in mind that some mistakes can cost you an interview. Take a look at your CV and check it for the absense of the following issues:
- Missing or incorrect contact details. Double-check the email, phone number and links to make sure everything is accurate. Otherwise, the prospective employer might not be able to contact you!
- The lack of focus. Tailor the resume for a particular position. Use the keywords from this exact job posting, mimic the language and highlight the required qualifications. This is the only approach that can give you an interview guarantee.
- No career summary. Summary of qualifications is the best way to brag about your important skills, credentials and spark interest. Use a 3-4 sentence introduction to summarize the most prominent points about your healthcare professional career.
- Cluttered formatting and layout. Job hunters with visually pleasant resumes receive more attention of hiring managers. Set the same margins, leave enough white space between the sections and use formatting consistently. This will make a great difference in how your resume is perceived.
- Typos and mistakes. 59% of recruiters reject candidates of any career level because of mistakes in writing. Use an online spell checker and edit the document to ensure the correct, accurate and persuasive writing.
What to include on a medical resume?
Oppositely to the above points, these details need to be included:
- LIcenses and certifications. In many states you cannot practise without an active license, so mention it early on a resume. Certifications, along with a degree, improve your employability and show you're a well-versed professional.
- Skills specific to medical field. Patient assessment, taking vital signs, recording medical history, medical practice software, and cultural sensitivity and the examples of essential skills.
- Internships and rotations. Medical students need to list any experience, even if they weren't paid for it. Describe your internships as real jobs to demonstrate you've learned everythign that it takes to succeed in your profession.
- Figures and specific details. What was your caseload? How many staff membes have you supervised? Are there any outcomes in your career history that youcan be proud of? Include numbers and context when describing your experience.
- Medical equipment and foreign languages. Medical pros work with specific equipment and programs - list all that you're familiar with. Also, being a bilingual or proficient in foreign languages also adds you extra points.
How much does it cost to hire medical resume writers?
You don't need to pay exhorbitant fees for medical resume writing services. At Resumeperk.com, we offer custom resumes at pleasant prices, starting from $87. Our company works exclusively online, that's why we can offer reasonable prices to clients while providing them with professional documents from the top writers.
If you seek extraordinary quality, you are welcome to use platinum service options. In this case, your order will be assigned to our Top 10 writers and then proofread by a PhD editor. You can also order an extended revision period and claim free updates within a a month.
Looking for bigger economy? If you're a first-time customer, use a discount code for 20% off your order. Customers who recommend our resume writing service to friends get even bigger discounts. Contact us on chat to learn more about referral programs.
Is it possible to find free healthcare resume writing services?
No trustworthy resume writing agency will offer their services for free. You can find a free resume builder, but it's not recommended to use such a builder for a medical resume. Resumeperk.com doesn't offer free resumes, but we distribute knowledge about resume writing. Here's what you can find on our website for free:
- Resume samples - to find inspiration for writing your resume, take a look at some effective resume templates composed by our American and British writers;
- Professional resume writing blog - career experts from our company share their priceless insignts on how to draft a resume, prepare for interviews and get more job offers;
- Free resume review - send us your medical resume, and one of members of our resume writing service will point out its strengths and give career advice if some part of it should be improved. This is free and doesn't oblige you to place an order.
What makes our healthcare resume writing service your number one choice?
Medical professionals handle the enormous pressure at work, especially in the Covid-19 times. Patient care and the necessity to stay abreast of new healthcare practices are pretty time-consuming. Hiring an expert to draft your medical resume is a viable solution in these circumstances.
An experienced writer will reconsider your experience, highlighting the most significant parts of it to an employer. We will take care of the content, writing style, design and keywording to ensure the document can bring results. We have helped thousands of professionals of any career level, from intern to Chief Clinical Officer. And our support team is online 24/7 in case our clients face technical issues or need help placing an order.
Our physician resume writing service can help with any career situation. Contact us to discuss how we can help your career, and claim a 20% discount code if you're a new client.