Free Resume Hosting Service Is Available On Our Website
In addition to writing a resume, every job seeker should think about safe and reliable ways of storage. Many people neglect web hosting and keep the resume on their personal computers and laptops. And in case the laptop is down you might lose access to this important document and will have to build it from scratch. So, how do you avoid this scenario?
Resumeperk.com offers online resume web hosting for free. The document is safely stored on our servers and you can download it anytime. This feature is offered at no extra pay if you order a resume from our company. The storage fee is included in pricing of your package, so you needn't pay extra or look for paid cloud storage services elsewhere.
Our team consists of 100+ writers and editors who specialize in writing resumes for various industries including education, finance, IT, marketing, retail, and more. We write each document considering the unique career path of our client, as well as their professional goals. We offer online communication with your writer, unlimited revisions, and delivery of your order under 5 business days.
Why use our resume storage feature?
• Secure storage. We host your resume in your profile and you can access and download it anytime both from a personal computer and a smartphone.
• Confidentiality is guaranteed. Your resume is not indicated by search engines and will never be found by third parties. We never publicize any details from it, and you are the only person who can access it.
• Basic storage plan is included for free, then you can extend the storage to several years at a small extra charge.
• In case you need a resume update or a cover letter, you can order them in a few clicks right in your profile and get a discount as a returning customer.
Why does a resume writing service beats resume website builder?
Online resume builders are popular among the job-seekers these days. These website offer to build a resume for free or at a cheap fee. Some of them have a subscription plan, and others offer a free trial. However, such a website isn't the best choice for many reasons.
First, a resume writing company creates a unique document from scratch. The writer focuses on the experience that distinguishes you from other applicants, and uses a custom design. On the flip side, builders offer a limited selection of templates that everyone else is using. They also suggest generic drag and drop sentences that can hardly catch the attention of employers.
Second, a web resume builder won't help improve the content of your resume. They will simply pack it into a bright template. If you have mistakes or shortcomings in writing, they won't help fix it. And some of such mistakes can turn off the recruiters. Our resume website offers services of writers and editor who can improve the writing style, tone and layout according to modern writing trends.
Third, online resume builders and websites offer a limited selection of resume templates. These templates are spread all over the internet and chances are that some of your competitiors have used the template you're planning to use. Contrarily to website building resumes, our writers create each resume design from scratch and build themes based on your preferences.
And finally, not every resume website builder offers web hosting features and storage of your resume for free. At Resumeperk.com, we provide such an option to every client who had ordered resume writing service. Once the writer delivers your order you can download it in an editable DOCX format. The copy of file is stored in your personal account in case you unintentionally delete the resume from your computer.
How to submit your online resume and get noticed?
When you turn in your resume and cover letter, be sure to follow these rules:
• Follow the employer's guidelines. Even the best resume may get tossed if you use the wrong channel of communication. As a rule, the job posting specifies if you should apply via email, corporate website, or LinkedIn profile. Use the requested means of communication and attach the exact documents they're asking for.
• Check if the resume contains all needed sections. Make sure it accurately presents your professional experience, skills, education, and accomplishments. It is also acceptable to include personal interests, volunteering and unpaid work history, and other information if it's related to your desired position and may interest the hiring manager.
• Include relevant keywords. 98% of Fortune 500 companies use applicant tracking systems to select candidates. If your resume doesn't contain relevant keywords, it won't be seen by a human recruiter. Therefore, when creating a resume, add the key words and phrases from the job posting.
• Ensure the resume opens correctly. Whether you attach the file or send a link to a resume website, make sure the attachment opens correctly on all devices and in browsers. Say, if you send a DOCX file, check if formatting stays correct when viewing the document from desktop and mobile.
• Publish the resume on job boards carefully. If you decide to post the resume on the platform where it can be viewed by everyone, hide contact details and other sensitive information. Otherwise, you may be contacted by scam companies or even deal with identity theft. It is much safer to post it on a personal wordpress site or with a trusted domain.
• Don't be annoying. Avoid reaching out to the company via phone, site, or social media the next day after sending in a resume to wonder about the status of your application. Be patient. It is acceptable to contact the organization in 1-2 weeks after applying if you haven't heard from them.
• Publish the resume on a personal LinkedIn page. If a recruiter finds your profile interesting, they'll be able to review the resume instantly. If you work as a content management professional or a software developer, you can publish a portfolio on a LinkedIn platform so that they could evaluate your skills as well.
Why choose Resumeperk.com for writing and web hosting?
Our website has a 11-year history in a resume writing business. So, what makes us your best choice among the websites offering professional resumes?
• The cheapest prices for resume packages. We offer the best prices on the market - resume starts at $87, and a cover letter at $33. Our pricing does not depend on career level and number of pages.
• Personal information is safe. Your resume is only seen by the writer assigned to work on it, and is not available to anyone else online.
• Free storage plan. If you order writing or editing service, you can store a resume in your profile for free.
• 24/7 support. Support team of our site works round the clock to provide a free consultation and answer your questions.
• 2 weeks of unlimited revisions. The writer is willing to revise and edit the written resume until you are satisfied with the result.
• Guarantee of timely delivery. Whether it's 24 hours or 5 days, we guarantee the delivery of every order according to the deadline. Otherwise, you can claim a refund.
• Educated writers. Among the top features of our site is that we work with experienced and certified writers from English-speaking countries who specialize in one or more industries.